Frequently Asked Questions
Click the question below to jump to the answer:
- What bin sizes and uses are available?
- How high can the bin be loaded?
- How much notice is required to order a bin?
- What cannot be disposed in the bin?
- What is the maximum weight allowed in the bin?
- Do we need a permit to place a roll off bin on the road?
We provide prompt service for your needs at competitive rates.
The dumpster can be filled no higher than the top of the bin.
We strive to provide same-day service but we appreciate as much notice as possible.
10,000 kg is the maximum weight we can pick up. If the bin is full of construction or general clean-up waste, it will not be too heavy. However, no concrete, dirt or rocks should be put into the bin, as this could make it overweight.
**Note: Some driveways or surfaces may not withstand the weight of fully loaded bins. Be sure to check weight limits before bin placement.
The City of Revelstoke has specific requirements for placements on a roadway. Permits are available from the City of Revelstoke Planning Department at 250-837-3637 or for more information visit www.cityofrevelstoke.com.