Roll Off Container Specifications & Restrictions
|10 Yard||3 ft||12 ft||8 ft||3|
|15 Yard||4 ft||14 ft||8 ft||5|
|20 Yard||4 ft||18.5 ft||8 ft||7|
|30 Yard||6 ft||18 ft||8 ft||10|
|40 Yard||7 ft||20 ft||8 ft||14|
|*The number of pick-up truck loads to equal the capacity of the container|
- Pickup frequency from 3 times a week to once a month
- Seasonal service adjustment available
We can dispose of the following materials for you with certain restrictions:
- Concrete: Maximum 10 cubic yard container due to weight. Concrete must not be mixed with any other materials as it can be taken to a recycling facility where it is often used to make materials for road building.
- Dirt/Rocks: Maximum 10 cubic yard container due to weight. Dirt and rocks can be combined with each other, but must not be mixed with any other materials. Dirt and rock mixture can be taken to a Green Waste facility.
- Asphalt/Tar and Gravel Roofing: Maximum 20 cubic yard container due to weight.
- Contaminated Soil: Due to the nature of this material, it must be taken to a specialized facility. We have equipment to transport this material, please contact us for rates.
The CSRD regulates what can be disposed of at their facility. Please visit the CSRD waste disposal page for
disposal regulations here.